Moogles have appeared in nearly all Final Fantasy games. It only makes sense that a true fan of final fantasy wouldn’t be caught without one too. With this crochet pattern you too can make your own moogle doll based off the one from Final Fantasy X who the character Lulu carries around. This doll can be made with or without jointed limbs making it great for any cosplayer or collector.
Plush is approximately 7.5” (19cm) tall (without the pom-pom while sitting), by 5.5” (14cm) wide.
– crocheting in a round/spiral
– single crochet
– half-double crochet
– increase and decrease stitches
– sewing multiple parts together
– worsted/aran weight yarn
– 2.75 mm hook
– polyester fiberfill
– 16g/1.5 mm wire for the antenna (optional)
– 12 mm safety eyes or doll joins for the limbs (optional)
This pattern is written in English and uses US crochet terms.
This pattern shows step by step instructions paired with photos and tutorial links for certain stitch techniques.