– Mother sloth is approximately 9.5″(24.1cm) long from rump to head, by 8″(20.3cm) tall from finger tips to her back.
– Baby sloth is approximately 4.5″(11.4cm) long from rump to head, by 3.5″(8.9cm) tall from finger tips to it’s back.
– crocheting in a round/spiral
– single crochet
– half-double crochet
– double crochet
– increase and decrease stitches
– sewing multiple parts together
– worsted/aran weight yarn
– 2.75 mm hook
– polyester fiberfill
– 9 mm black safety eyes
This pattern is written in English and uses US crochet terms.
This pattern shows step by step instructions paired with photos and tutorial links for certain stitch techniques.